We would also like to let the users know that this website may or may not provide links to other apps or websites that have their own Privacy Policies and we at Techspin do not hold us responsible for the privacy and security services provided by them. Users are requested to check and familiarize with the privacy policies of our website, along with that of the policies of our third party apps that hold any personal information as well.
1. Data collected about you
- Details you provide us: While contacting us, our users are requested to finish the registration form, that mainly includes your basic details, such as your online information and details regarding a quote on a particular development service, or registration details needed to attend one of our various events or our subscription mails. The details attained usually includes your name, email address, address, phone number and any other basic details you may have provided! you thereby agree and also acknowledge that these details when received by us, can be retained and stored in our database. By registering, you also agree to us using your email id and phone number for sending you informative and promotional messages that would definitely fascinate you.
For a more detailed analytics information, we take help of third party analytics services. We have restricted control over these analytics and hence, by entering our website, you directly agree and also acknowledge the fact that we will not be held responsible under any circumstances for privacy related issues. Techspin has a payment gateway and does not save any of your financial data or transactional data when a purchase or order is placed using our services.
- Details we receive about you from our associated third party companies: At Techspin, we gather information about your from our associated third parties who closely work with us with the sole purpose of providing you with the services offered by us. The third party service providers may collect these details directly from your digital presence or your websites. We may also receive details about you from such third party service providers to whom you have provided you consent related to sharing your details.
2. How we use the attained information?
The data collected may be used for a list of purposes depending majorly on the relationship between you and us. Before you provide us with your data, we will give you information necessary about how, when and for what purpose your details will be used.
a. We use your personal data to - Provide information requested by you from us regarding the developmental services provided by us including, news, promotional materials and online webinars.
Purpose - The contact details will be used to keep you always updated regarding the services and products you have previously showed interest in.
Applicable legal basis - By requesting for any data from us, you directly or indirectly agree to us using your provided personal data for communicating with you about information that you are interested in.
b. We use your personal data to - Send you invitation regarding our events and also exhibitions.
Purpose - The data will be used for the purpose of planning our business meeting.
Applicable legal basis - Based on your registration for attending an event or meetings, we will use the data for performing our business meetings and enhancing our business ties.
c. We use your personal data to - Analyse user traffic to our website and hence improve web content
Purpose - Use IP address for the analysis of our pages. It may also include enhancing content and other website services.
Applicable legal basis - Web analysis is legitimate for businesses and it allows us to enhance our services to meet rightly to our customer's needs.
d. We use your personal data to - ensure that all legal requirements are abided by rightly.
Purpose - Your personal information may be needed to check with essential legal requirements.
Applicable legal basis - Needed to process your provided data for complying to the legal obligations.
3. Sharing of your Data
The data procured by us will not be shared with any other party. The data is kept safe and secured with us and will be used for the marketing and auditing of our website.
5. Third Party Content, websites and assistance
6. How is your data stored and looked after at Techspin?
We use a list of different technologies and operational security measures to make sure that your provided personal data is kept secured from any unauthorized user for unlawful use, modification or destruction.
The transmission of such data across the internet can however be insecure and we follow every possible steps to avoid such conditions and protect your details from unauthorized access. We cannot guarantee the security of any data sent across the internet.
7. User rights in relation to your personal data
As a user, you hold every right to:
Once you have registered with us at Techspin, you will still have the option to opt-out and no longer star associated with us and our services, emails. You will be required to unsubscribe our services by sending us an unsubscribe request. Also, based on the Rule 5(&) of India's Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, the 2011 of Information Technology Act, 2000 amended through the Information Technology Amendment Act , 2008, you can withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data provided to us earlier. This kind of withdrawal requires a written request to our registered address.
If you hold any queries or grievances related to our privacy statement, or the practices followed by our website, transaction issues, etc. you may contact our grievance office at email@example.com
We have a grievance officer appointed based on the Rule 5(9) of India's Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 of Information Technology Act, 2000 amended according to the Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008.
Updation of the Privacy Policies
We hold every right to upgrade and amend these policies as and when required, from time to time. Whenever these changes are made, we will update this page on our website, We also recommend you to revisit this page regularly in order to ensure that you are always aware of any updates or changes made to the Privacy Policies.